Chakras are energy centers in your body and if you know anything about them, you know that they can become blocked. When this happens, you need to look at why your energy system is blocked and fix it.
Any chakra can get blocked or become imbalanced and as this happens, you have to fix it. Your root chakra is one of the seven chakras that are found in the body, and this is part of your energy. The energy on your outside is the aura and then the inside of your body from your spine to your head is where the chakras run.
The root chakra is found at the perineum and goes through the legs and to the feet. This is the first chakra, and it helps you to have energy that keeps you grounded and secure. It is important to make sure that your aura is activated and developed and that it isn’t blocked.
Energy that comes into your body can help you in your mind, body, and soul. The root chakra can help you to feel more confident and help you to know who you are. It can also make you feel secure in life.
People that have blocked root chakras often have a hard time having good self-esteem and they are full of shame, hate and hurt. This can come from different things such as a broken heart or some kind of trauma. When this is balanced and stable, shame can decrease, and self-esteem can build.
You can talk to a reiki master, and you will see that they can help you to balance your chakras. Your root chakra can be healed, and you can do different sessions that will help to make this happen. Talking to a reiki practitioner can improve your chakras in one session or more.
Opening the Root Chakra
Here are some ways that you can open your root chakra:
- Set your intentions that you want to open your root chakra. Tell your root chakra to start healing.
- Use visualization to lead you to different breathing exercises that can help you to open your root chakra and to get rid of negative energies that is keeping you stuck.
- Put a metal spoon on your foot so that you can get the energy flowing again. Rub the spoon on your heel and your foot and let the root chakra open.
- Use crystals that are good for grounding such as onyx, black tourmaline, red jasper, hematite, red agate and other red or black stones.
- Use essential oils that can ground you by putting a couple of drops in your bath.
- Go out in nature and sit in the dirt, hug a tree, walk in the sand, or play in the dirt. Let nature rub into your skin and open up your root chakra.
- Use positive affirmations to give yourself self-care. Get rid of negative thoughts by speaking positive things.
Having a strong root chakra is important to help you feel healthy and strong. Make sure that you are treating yourself with love and care and that you aren’t bullying or putting yourself down. As you raise your own vibrations, you will see that your chakras can become unblocked, and they can become unstuck.
Keep your chakras strong and you will have a healthy mind, body, and soul. Practice today to better your life.